Ads Top

Q&A with Packers tackle Barry

By Dylan B. TomlinsonPackersNews.com

This week’s question and answer feature is with Green Bay Packers tackle Kevin Barry.

Question: You recently took up tae kwon do. What did you hope to get out of that?
Answer: Flexibility and discipline.

Q: Did you also take it up because you need to learn to protect yourself because you are only 6-foot-4 and 330 pounds?

A: (Laughing) Far from it. It helps me with hand-eye coordination, and I like it for personal reasons.

Q: Growing up in Wisconsin, was it a bit of a treat to go to school at Arizona in warm weather?

A: It was nice. I can definitely say it was nice. I think I only came home about twice a year. It was different because you don’t have any change of seasons. It was straight up nothing but sand, you don’t have snow or anything like that.

Q: Did you enjoy it there?

A: Oh, yeah.

Q: So, do you prefer warm weather to cold weather?

A: I prefer warm weather from October until March. Then, the rest of the time, I like the weather back here.

Q: What was your favorite team growing up?

A: Green Bay.

Q: Who was your favorite player?

A: I always liked Reggie White a lot.

Q: Who is the best player you’ve ever played against?

A: There are too many. I really can’t answer that.

Q: What was the last good movie you saw?

A: “Saw 2.”

Q: Who is your favorite actor?

A: Bruce Willis.

Q: What was the last CD you bought?

A: That’s a tricky one. I don’t buy many CDs. The last CD I burned was a mix. I like all kinds of music — rap, alternative, everything. I like to mix it up.

Q: What’s your favorite TV show?

A: “Family Guy.”

Q: What’s your favorite reality TV show?

A: I’d say “The Real World.”

Q: If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?

A: Hawaii.

Q: Who would you bring with you?

A: (Laughs) No one. If I’m going to Hawaii, why would I want to bring anyone with me?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.